B-Air 1/4 HP Polar Bear Axial PB-25 Dyno Blower Fan
The Polar Bear axial air mover (PB-25) is engineered for maximum performance. The built-in adjustable feet allow the Polar Bear to be used at a level horizontal angle or to be positioned at a downward 18° angle for a more concentrated air-flow.
The 1/4 HP motor in the Polar Bear delivers a powerful 3300 CFM while requiring minimal amperage draw (2.8 amps) when set on high. The Polar Bear is lightweight and compact and along with its weight balanced handle, the PB-25 can be carried with ease.
With an onboard GFCI outlet, the Polar Bear axial fan has all the tools for “Daisy Chain” connectivity and holds the highest safety marks for the United States and Canada through its C-ETL-US certification.
- 3300 CFM
- 2 speed, low amp draw (2.4/2.8)
- Daisy-chain up to 5 units
- On board GFCI protects the air mover and attached devices
- Hour meter
- 18” ducting easily attaches to outlet for more versatility
- Stackable horizontally and vertically
- 360° positioning with optional stand
- Sealed motor makes for easy and safe cleaning
- 30 lbs
- C-ETL-US certified for safety
- 25’ cord
- Optional Stand available